Join Our Team
CSM is always interested in hiring qualified workers.
How We Work
- Pay varies with experience with opportunity to advance
- Competitive hourly rate plus tax-free per diem provided
- Ongoing training is provided for individual education and development
- Drug and alcohol testing and background check is required
- Weekly pay and direct deposit is available
- Field employees must travel to different project locations – travel pay will be provided
- Permanent position benefits include health insurance, dental, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacations
Iron Worker / Sheeter (Level 1 - 3)
CSM is searching for industrial metal roofing and siding installers to fill immediate positions throughout the United States. Experience in industrial metal roofing and siding, insulated metal panels, standing seam metal roofing, and/or pre-engineered metal building is required. Experience in industry tools, safety, and operation of manlifts and forklifts are necessary.
Apprentice / Helper
CSM is seeking Apprentice Level or Helper positions for projects across the Gulf Coast. This position works alongside Ironworkers with various physical tasks at industrial construction job sites and operates a variety of hand and power tools and heavy equipment. Looking for a dependable individual who is interested in learning the trade and moving up the ranks.